[Asterisk-Users] Re: How is Teliax ?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Apr 4 05:13:28 MST 2006

asterisk at anime.net wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Rich Adamson wrote:
>> asterisk at anime.net wrote:
>>> this still does not explain why teliax origination did not suffer
>>> from any problems. only teliax termination suffered.
>>> yet both termination and origination on junction networks has no
>>> problems, despite 3x higher latency.
>> There are no measurements that you (or I) can execute to measure the
>> issues that might exist beyond teliax's switches. They are the only
>> ones that have the ability to diagnose/explain the termination issues.
>
> well others have had the exact same problem so contrary to what is being
> implied by other repliers to this thread it's not an isolated problem
> and not a problem on my end.

Dan, I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this thread...

Teliax has openly stated they do have issues and they supposedly moved
to another location (eg, different IP addresses), and added an
additional * box.

There is a definite relationship between call quality and the npa-nxx
dialed, implying there is something impacting their call completion
efforts. The above simply states that neither you or I (or anyone else)
can actually "see" results of the call completion leg statistics.

Could they have multiple issues? Sure, and none of us know what those
issues are or where they might be in addressing them.

Meanwhile, my calls are being completed rather well in the majority of
cases, and incoming calls are fine as well.