[Asterisk-Users] Hinting

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Tue Apr 4 04:40:32 MST 2006

I have had this working but not reliably. It seemed to work like this:

Phone A watched B and C.
Phone B watched A and C
and Phone C watched A and B.

I could see on Phone A (601) when phone B (501) was on the phone. Phone
C never saw the status of either and Phone B would show the status of C.

B would never show the status of A and A would never show the proper
status of C. Phone C never showed the proper status of A or B.

I didn't spend any more time on it but I'll try and get a chance to day
to set the phones back up and give it a little more scientific testing.

-Jonathan