[Asterisk-Users] Dial cmd has delay for the last dialed number on FXO

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Apr 3 17:32:13 MST 2006

Yes, I can confirm same situation with numbers dialed in the US.  Just
now confirmed it with seven-digit local numbers and 1 + ten-digit long
distance numbers.  The final digit going out the zap line is always
delayed.  I posted this question to the list a few months back and got
no ideas.  I detected this using the ZapBarge application.

Moj

My zapata.conf:

[channels]
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=bell
cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=no
threewaycalling=no
transfer=no
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=800
immediate=no
callprogress=no
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

rxgain=0
txgain=0
context=incoming
channel => 4

group=1
rxgain=2.375
txgain=0.0
channel => 1

rxgain=2.385
txgain=0.0
channel => 2

rxgain=2.95
txgain=0.0
context=incomingdirected
channel => 3

Franz Wu wrote:
> Hi list
>
> The * server one TDM04B card and my dialplan:
>
> exten => 080.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})
>
> All four FXO ports has group=1 in zapata.conf
>
> After dialing 0800012345 from a FXS extension, with one DTMF detector tapped
> on the line, I found * dialed 0,8,0,0,0,1,2,3,4 in even interval, delay
> longer, and then the last 5. Sometimes this behavior causes PSTN to repsond
> with "the number you dialed is non-existing".
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Franz

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC