[Asterisk-Users] Meetme admin

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon Apr 3 13:53:47 MST 2006

This may sound complicated but how about adding another extenion in
extensions.conf where you define meetme with the admin flags and make
another extension for normal users without the flags.

Plus you can use apps like authenticate or maybe even mysql statements to
auth the admin in the extension before making him enter meetme.

Just my $.2

  _____