[Asterisk-Users] Beginner: PBX for my house

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 12:46:53 MST 2006

Also do you want that every room should have its own
extension ? Will you use regular phones or nice VOIP
phones. Goto Voipsupply.com and look at the phone
pricing. See if its something that you want. Also
figure out what kind of features you want it to have.
Come back with a clearer plan and we will try to help
you. Also I would reccomend reading the book
"Asterisk: The future of telephony". You can downoad
it online in PDF format.