[Asterisk-Users] Beginner: PBX for my house

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Mon Apr 3 08:56:17 MST 2006

"or you can use hardware devices to connect to traditional phone lines"

That can be a Digium card, Sangoma card, Linsys SPA3000, Mediatrix 1204, and
several other devices.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 -  <mailto:kerryg at techdatapros.com>
kerryg at techdatapros.com
 <http://www.techdatapros.com/> http://www.techdatapros.com

  _____