[Asterisk-Users] Queues - Dumb question

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Mon Apr 3 12:16:16 MST 2006

It was my understanding that when an agent answers a queue call, he will not
be hit with another call until he finishes his current call.

Currently, my agents get hit with calls from the queue while they are still
on a previous call, so I've resorted to setting their "call-limit" in
sip.conf to 1. But, this prevents them from putting one call on hold and
making another call (although they could use parking).

Maybe I misunderstood, but I'm asking anyway :)

Running asterisk 1.2.4

Queue config:

[staff]
musiconhold = classical