[Asterisk-Users] Compatible Asterisk Connectivity Cards : Sangoma

Heidi Mendoza heidim06 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 20:41:32 MST 2006

Hello List!

I wanted to share to everyone the following compatible
connectivity products that my company installed in our
Asterisk based soft switch. I already sent these to
the Asterisk.org site many days ago but for some
reason they still have to post it.

1. Sangoma A101 single port E1/T1/PRI Card
2. Sangoma A102 dual port E1/T1/PRI Card
3. Sangoma A104 quad port E1/T1/PRI Card
4. Sangoma A104D quad port E1/T1/PRI Card
5. Sangoma A200 FXS/FXO Series

Above products will work with any commercially
available motherboard in the market.  This we have
proven true because we have at least 5 different
servers that we have installed them to.  And take note
of their on-board echo cancellers, simply works
superb!

I hope the above helps especially to those who're just
starting with Asterisks.

Can anyone from Asterisk.Org please have the above
posted?

Thanks.

Heidi