[Asterisk-Users] Who is on a call?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Apr 2 19:48:31 MST 2006

I would like to know which extension number is engaged in a call.

show channels  shows me:

*CLI> show channels
Channel              Location             State
Application(Data)
SIP/asterisk.elmit.com-0 690 at default:2        Up
Echo()
SIP/8807-066 690 at newcontext Up      Echo()
2 active channels
2 active calls

but it is not true!!!
show channels verbose gives me even a time to each of 112:43:33 and
347:23:22

I want to know:
1. is extension number 444 in use (calls)

2. is the connection to my provider abc in use (call)

How can I get this info as CLI comand and as a jump criteria in the
dialplan????

bye

Ronald Wiplinger