[Asterisk-Users] Re: no audio

Tom Vile tvile at baldwintechsolutions.com
Sat Apr 1 17:09:03 MST 2006

yes, it was fixed immediately following this bug.  Update your version
of Asterisk and you will be fine.

Also in AAH you should do the following in sip.conf

externip=your ISP external IP address
localnet=your internal network (ie) 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0

remove nat=yes in sip.conf and add it in the extension setup.  There
is a line in there to change nat to yes.

Reload sip and you should be good to go.