[Asterisk-Users] Re: no audio

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:42:06 MST 2006

Wierd timing - I'm struggling with exactly the same issue.  My problem
was with ZAP - ZAP.  The phones ring, but no audio.  Turns out there's
a bug with the version I'm running.  It has to do w/ the system date.
When I changed my system date to 1-Jan-06, everything worked!!  Here's
what I found from another posting:

>this is a new bug which is submitted: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6349
>change your system date to an older value. everything will work again.

I'm hoping the bug is fixed in a more recent release build, but I
haven't tried yet.

Yours,
Hugh