[Asterisk-Users] Re: How can i call to a cellphone here in Mexico?

Claudio Canseco claudio.canseco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:11:04 MST 2005

Hi all!:
I finally have found the solution to the problem, it was on
zapata.conffile, where i put txgain=25.
Looks like 25 was too high, causing the cellphone company to redirect my
calls.
I've found that my limit is 11, if i choose a higher value for txgain, all
the outgoing calls to cellular
are redirected to 066.
 I hope this helps someone else.
Thanks everyone for your help.