[Asterisk-Users] Re: How can i call to a cellphone here in Mexico?

Claudio Canseco claudio.canseco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:49:20 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm still on the same, i tried to changed as some of you told me, but no
changes, all my calls going to a cellphone are redirected to 066. Could it
be that it is ignore the 44 part of my dial extension??

exten => _904466XXXXXXXX,1,NoOp("Call for "(${EXTEN:1}) ;Llamadas a Celular
> exten => _904466XXXXXXXX,2,Dial(Zap/1/ww${EXTEN:1})

I dont know what else i could do, I hope soon we´ll be buying an TDM422B pci
card, do you think this would get fixed using this pseudo-tdm interface
card?, instead of the current x100p clone i have?

Regards,
Claudio