[Asterisk-Users] H323 and Asterisk

Martin Vit vit at lam.cz
Fri Sep 30 17:09:24 MST 2005

> ooh323c
> installeed but do not know how to configure :(

maybe googling or reading README can help

> woomera
> let me know if there's any one who has tried this.

i've been testing this. It can do only alaw/ulaw and this is unusable
for me. It works, but i've got some segfaults (using gnugk 2.2.2 and
latest woomera)
latest oh323 is the best choice for asterisk now (IMHO) :-)

> what i want to do it accecpt h323 calls and bill depending on the ip
> address and send the calls via h323 depdning on the gateway IP i add

i think, that you can do this with oh323. I'm using gnugk and routng all
h323 voip to oh323