[Asterisk-Users] H323 and Asterisk

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 11:41:11 MST 2005

Can you please let me know what version of oh323 you installed and the step by step process of installation.

You can post your oh323.conf and extensions.conf, I should be able to help you out with your configuration.

Regards,

Ade.

Kanishka Somaratne <kani at technoportal.biz> wrote:
hi guys
I was working on asterisk and h323 for the past 2 weeks
i have the following feedback please let me know if i am wrong

h323 implementation
I managed to install this it works, but the problem is it accecpts all calls
from all ips. there is no way i can let it accecpt calls only from the IPs i
give and bill depending on IP

oh323 implementation
managed to install, same as h323 implementation i can't add a list of ips
and restrict access, the 729 -> 723.1 codec convertion does not work well,
get a robort voice

ooh323c
installeed but do not know how to configure :(

woomera
let me know if there's any one who has tried this.

what i want to do it accecpt h323 calls and bill depending on the ip address
and send the calls via h323 depdning on the gateway IP i add

Regards
Kansihka

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: