[Asterisk-Users] quick question on ztdummy

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Sep 30 11:49:19 MST 2005

On 13:28, Fri 30 Sep 05, Jerry Geis wrote:
>/ asterisk is running fine. I removed my 2 port TDM02B and now I must
/>/ compile ztdummy.
/>/ I edited the makefile changed the # ztdummy to just ztdummy (removed #).
/>/ recompiled.
/>/ did modprobe ztdummy and everything worked....
/>/
/>/ However, now when I reboot it is not automatically loading ztdummy?
/>/ Should it be?
/>/ I would expect it to?
/>/
/>/ What did I miss?
/>/
/
>Edit /etc/modules
>It should be listed there

It is there:
install ztdummy /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ztdummy && /sbin/ztcfg

lsmod | grep ztdummy reports nothing.

However, it must not be loading as I still have to do modprobe ztdummy...

Any suggestions?

jerry