[Asterisk-Users] X100p Problem, randomly hungup pstn line

pcman theMan pcman99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:02:36 MST 2005

I installed this card, everything work, i can make call and receive
call with no echo and great sound quality, but after between 5 to 50
secs the call disconnect by itself, in the log i don't see nothing
revelant.

I don't share any IRQ, zttest show me values between 99.98 and 100.

The only thing i see, the pstn line is not realy a true pstn line,
it's plugged in an Arris Telephony cable modem, or the x100p is simply
defect.

Or can you tell me how to have more debug, i'm newbee in this technology :-)

any advice????

thanks in advance