[Asterisk-Users] oh323 implementation 0.67 has call-id problem

Asterisk guy asteriskstar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:46:07 MST 2005

I am trying oh323(version 0.67)  , make call from sip UA to h323 gateway,
 can't get Call-id pass from sip UA to h323 gateway,  h323 always gets
call-ID sent from Asterisk  as *.   are there any configure  to pass
the correct call-id from sip UA to h323 gateway?  or this is a bug in
oh323 0.67?

how about oh323 0.73  ?

Mario