[Asterisk-Users] OOH323C

Asterisk guy asteriskstar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:23:36 MST 2005

HI
 I got the following error during compiling ooh323.
  In function `h323_set_rtp_peer':
chan_h323.c:2745: error: structure has no member named `tech_pvt'
chan_h323.c: At top level:
chan_h323.c:68: error: storage size of `h323_tech' isn't known
make[2]: *** [chan_h323.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/asterisk-ooh323c-0.2/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/asterisk-ooh323c-0.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2
  What is the reason ?
  Mario