[Asterisk-Users] Any way to not overwrite sound files on compile?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:44:18 MST 2005

A post-install would be great (or I myself can write a script)... it
isn't that big of a deal.. I just wanted to see if I was over looking
something.   Tagging the sound directory for a version would also be
good.... but if there is no way (and I do understand the reasoning)
then I can just write a simple shell script to copy my files back and
keep them safe elsewhere.