[Asterisk-Users] No ringback tone generated by Asterisk with OH323 connections

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Fri Sep 30 07:31:35 MST 2005

I am using Asterisk (Debian unstable packages) with an OH323 connection to my
provider. Everything is working except for the generation of ringback tones
when I receive inbound calls from the PSTN. My provider tells me that we're
sending call progress indications and that because of this they're expecting
us to generate the ringback tone. Does anybody know how to configure this in
Asterisk? The relevant settings in oh323.conf are:

[general]
listenAddress=0.0.0.0
listenPort=1720
tcpStart=20001