R: [Asterisk-Users] PRI value

Jens Kübler cleanerx at au.hadiko.de
Thu Sep 29 08:19:34 MST 2005

> Have I to use also prilocaldialplan ?

Can be left unknown.
Explains what you expect as the incoming number to look like

> Thanks again
>

> Giordano
>
> 	; PRI Dialplan:  Only RARELY used for PRI.
> 	;
> 	; unknown:        Unknown
don't expect anything
> 	; private:        Private ISDN
special isdn numbering not following E164 Standard
your local telephone number should be part of the number
> 	; national:       National ISDN
your area code should also be part of the number
> 	; international:  International ISDN
GIVE US ALL YOU HAVE: Expect an additional international prefix for numbers

> 	If I use it, I also must use prilocaldialplan = local ?
this is what you expect

the other option tells your telco what numbering scheme you send them, so it
knows the semantics of the number

Jens