[Asterisk-Users] Change language to spanish

Hector Elias Menjivar emenjivar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 07:24:47 MST 2005

Hi thanks..

            Where can i find this variable.

            Hector

-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] En nombre de Moises Silva
Enviado el: Jueves, 29 de Septiembre de 2005 08:03 a.m.
Para: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Asunto: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Change language to spanish

hi Hector. Just use the * command "SetLanguage(), passing as argument "es"

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+SetLanguage

for more info check the link, and other related links at the bottom of that
page.

best regards

On 9/29/05, Hector Elias Menjivar <emenjivar at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there:

        Is there any way to change the language in asterisk to Spanish...I
mean I want to change all the dialogs to Spanish in my * box can u help me
pls.

        Hector

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"