[Asterisk-Users] Major bug solved in IPSwitchBoard

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Thu Sep 29 05:17:43 MST 2005

I have been working on solving a major issue with IPSwitchBoard. It was
reported that IPS would use all available memory and get the PC to grind to
a halt.

I could not understand this as I had it running on many different PC's in
Denmark.

I now found the bug:

IPS would crash on any PC that had "." configured as decimal point (in
Denmark we use ",") this meant that IPS would consume all memory as it tried
to make fonts 100 times larger than meant to be. I have now installed a PC
with US windows on it just for testing. I hope that I have not caused you
too much trouble.

Download the software for FREE: http://ipsoftware.thorben.dk
<http://ipsoftware.thorben.dk/>

IPSwitchBoard is totally customizable and will give you, among other things:

.          Unattended/attended transfers.

.          Park calls and retrieve/forward them again.

.          Organize all your SIP, IAX extensions (automatically retrieved
from Asterisk).

.          Monitor all extensions, queues and Parked Calls.

.          Dynamically log extensions in and out of queues.

.          Set Do Not Disturb on Extensions and give a reason

.          Set Call forwarding for extensions

.          Set Dual call for extensions Monitor multiple calls on an
Extension/Queue Monitor

.          Extension online status

.          Totally customizable

.          Make you own skins with logo's etc.

.          Make your own buttons - DND, Online, Queue Status, Call Forward,
Dual Call, MWI etc.

IPDesigner is a unique tool for customizing and setting up IPSwitchBoard.
With IPDesigner you can design your own IPSwitchBoard with Company logo and
all the buttons you need for the Operator.

IPSwitchBoard works with .IPS files. These files contain everything needed
for IPSwitchBoard such as bitmaps, server and extension configuration.  You
can build .IPS files with IPDesigner.

Download the manual to read more:
http://www.ipdanmark.dk/IPSwitchBoard/IPswitchBoard%20Manual.pdf

Thorben