[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2000 Dial Plan

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:54:20 MST 2005

On 9/28/05, Michael Blood <Michael at matraex.com> wrote:

> Anybody ever run into a case where the Sipura Dial Plan will not work with
> the S0 option to immediately connect?
>
> My Dial plan reads
>     (*xx|[3469]11S0|0|00|[2-9]xxxxxxS0|1xxx[2-9]xxxxxxS0)
>
> and I can dial ONLY then numbers in the dial plan so I know that it works.
>
> For some reason when I dial 5551212 1212121212
> It does not dial for a while and then it dials 555 1212

Hi Michael,

I think the problem lies in the S0 suffix that you're adding to the
sequence. Last time I played with the Sipura dial plans I thought S0
and L0 were set dial-plan wide, and not on an individual sequence
basis. ie:

S:0 ( *xx | etc )

(short timeout: 0)

... or:

L:0,S:0 ( *xx | etc)

(long timeout: 0, short timeout: 0)

Check the Appendix in the SPA2000 User Manual to see the format of the
dial plan.

HTH,
Gonzalo