[Asterisk-Users] Creating an OPX from a traditional PBX using Asterisk and a SIP device

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Tue Sep 27 14:28:41 MST 2005

Without being completely unhelpful, this all depends on the existing
PBX with which you are trying to integrate asterisk. If it has analog
extensions, probably easy. If not, probably harder. If it has a T1
interface that you could connect to Asterisk via a cross-over cable,
possible, but it all depends.

Hard saying, not knowing what sort of system you are talking about.

Tom