[Asterisk-Users] analogue phone with asterisk

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Tue Sep 27 10:58:00 MST 2005

You need an Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA). Sipura makes some good ones.

Check out
<http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?cPath=96_118&products_id=321>
<http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?cPath=96_118&products_id=713>
That's what I use, and I love 'em.

</edg>

--On Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:10 PM -0500 Rajesh Bhairampally