[Asterisk-Users] Re: Dialtone problems with phpagi and asterisk

Michael Häberle haeberle at immosky.ch
Tue Sep 27 08:40:17 MST 2005

Ok :)

the dialplan looks like that (mynumber is a tel-number):
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no

[telout]
exten => _X.,hint,SIP/41
exten => _X.,1,dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,2,SetCIDName(anonymous)
exten => _X.,3,dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@mynumber,30,r)
exten => _X.,4,Hangup

I dial out of a webapplication, when I press a button, we connect to
asterisk through phpagi.
here are the php-functions:

function startCall($number,$uid) {
	$returnValue = false;
	$state = getStatus();
	if ($state >= 0 && $state <4) {
		$asm = new AGI_AsteriskManager();
		if($asm->connect())
		{
			$call = initCall($asm, $number);

			$asm->disconnect();

			if (trim($call['Response']) == "Error") {

				$returnValue = false;
			} else {
				$returnValue = true;
			}
		} else {
			echo "Connect to Asterisk FAILED";
		}
	} else {

		echo "Extension already in use";
	}

function initCall($asm, $number) {
		$call = $asm->send_request('Originate',
		array('Channel'=>"SIP/" . $_COOKIE['extension'],
					  'Context'=>'telout',
					  'Exten'=>$number,
					  'Priority'=>1,
					  'Timeout'=>30000,
					  'Async'=>false,
					  'Callerid'=>'anonymous'));
		return $call;
   }

for the cookie we have defined a channel in sip.conf.

Later we start to monitor the call (writing *.wav files)
Dont know if that causes the described problems.

If the connection is made an the user on the other side of the line
takes the phone, we phone with x-pro.