[Asterisk-Users] re: DTMF woes, continued

Kevin Scott kevinds at cashette.com
Mon Sep 26 22:28:58 MST 2005

I'm afraid this may not be helpful, but I will try,

When I was working at a previous company, they where just starting to switch
everything over to VoIP, since I was the new guy, I got one of the VoIP
lines because of not having any more "real" phone lines.

I had the same problem, the Asterisk guy fixed it by changing the way DTMF
tones were sent in the phone settings,  from InBand to one of the others,
and made a change in Asterisk.  After this, I had no more problems.

I hope this can help you with a starting point.

Kevin