[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 and incoming faxes

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Mon Sep 26 21:08:06 MST 2005

I've been running with a generic X100P for 5 or so months and every once
in a while I have problem receiving faxes.  I see that others have the
same problems and some worse than I have with these boards so I was
wondering if using a Sipura SPA-3000 would be any more reliable.

Has anyone had enough experience to tell me if that would definitely fix
the random fax error.

PS.  I have * at home and have it configured to send faxes to an
extension that has a fax machine connected to it and the fax machine is
set to auto answer the first ring. It is connected to a SPA-2002