[Asterisk-Users] ZapHFC Channel unavailable

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Mon Sep 26 14:31:52 MST 2005

I am running Asterisk 1.0.9 and the latest bristuff in combination with a
HFC isdn card, connected to a BRI interface.
For some reason, I am not able to have it dial out (see below). It exits
with DIALSTATUS=CHANUNAVAIL.
One thing that may be misconfigured is that it says: Signalling Type: PRI
Signalling.
How do I change this? Or is this the correct value?
I posted my configs below.

------ Console output: (note the PRI Signalling)
*CLI> zap show channel 1
Channel: 1
File Descriptor: 17
Span: 1
Extension:
Dialing: no
Context: default
Caller ID string:
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 1
Signalling Type: PRI Signalling
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: yes
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: alaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently OFF
PRI Flags:
PRI Logical Span: Implicit
Actual Hookstate: Onhook
------

------
*CLI> bri debug span 1
Enabled debugging on span 1
*CLI> dial 99xxxxxxxxxx
*CLI>     -- Executing Dial("OSS/dsp", "Zap/g1/xxxxxxxxxx|120") in new stack
Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
Exiting with DIALSTATUS=CHANUNAVAIL.
------

------ zapata.conf:
[channels]