[Asterisk-Users] Call Back On Busy?

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 11:03:43 MST 2005

Anyone else out there have some thoughts? The customer wants to be able to
control what can be redialed on busy, such as no international. I'm having
my doubts as to whether or not this can be done. My idea seems like it would
work, but after the customer hangs up, wouldn't the context stop processing?

Thanks,
SKM

  _____