[Asterisk-Users] Skye gateway?

Steve Daniels asterisk at stedaniels.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 23:08:35 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 11:58 -0300, Antonio José dos Santos Brandão
wrote:
> I`m trying a skype usb gateway pluged to a asterisk FXO port.
> It's working well, but have to leave a winxp machine online.
> http://www.skyvoice.com.br/
>
> But, http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Skype+Gateways looks better,
> integrating skype to sip without using a fxo port to integrate
> asterisk.

>From the wiki: PSGw Info http://www.rsdevs.com/psgw.shtml seems to
integrate skype and asterisk using a windows machine, however looking at
it's "routing table" setup I'm a bit confused. It looks to me as though
when you connect to the sip side of it, you always get connected to a
certain user http://www.rsdevs.com/psgw_sip.shtml scroll down to the
image at the bottom. I'm not sure exactly how useful this would be..

Can anyone help me see the light?

Steve