[Asterisk-Users] Unable to Transfer an outbound call

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:38:32 MST 2005

I'm using CVS HEAD, downloaded a couple of days ago (how do you get
the version anyway?).  Everything seems to work great except I cannot
transfer calls that I place.  Incoming calls are no problem.

I have features.conf to do blind transfers with *1.  When a call comes
in, I can press *1 and I hear "Transfer" at which oint I enter an
extension and the call goes there.  If I make the call though, *1 does
nothing and I cannot transfer the call.

It doesn't make any difference whether I place the call on a SIP or ZAP channel.

Any ideas?

BTW, I have calltransfer=yes on ALL my ZAP channels and I'm using t in
my Dial commands (I notices that using T doesn't help either - the
called party can't transfer the call either).

Thanks,
Hugh