[Asterisk-Users] context question

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Fri Sep 23 19:50:35 MST 2005

I may be missing something, but aren't all contexts unaware of each
other be default?

If I do the following

[contexta]
exten => 3200,1,Dial(SIP/3200,5)

[contextb]
exten => 3300,1,Dial(SIP/3300,5)

Each context has a phone and they can't call each other.  The are
completely isolated.  Unless I'm missing what you are trying to do....