[Asterisk-Users] context question

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Sep 23 18:14:02 MST 2005

Is there any way within asterisk to limit the scope of contexts,
basically to make one context totally unaware of another.

The application I had in mind involved allowing users to create their
own dial plans.  To that end I wanted to make it so that a given user
could not call a different users dialplan.

I could filter everything and prepend a customer id to every context
they specify, but that can get ugly fast, especially when the parser
misses something.

If this doesnt exist I can surely do it with an agi, and that is the
road I am headed down right now, but why duplicate an effect that may
already exist?

Thanks.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378