[Asterisk-Users] DTMF detection problems.

Carlos Alberto Hastenreiter Assumpção carlos.assumpcao at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:31:05 MST 2005

I have an Asterisk box (Fedora Core 2, kernel 2.6.10-1.771_FC2smp)
connected to an E1 (MFC/R2 signaling) through a TE110P Digium card. My
IVR doesn't work because sometimes a single digit is recognized two,
three times and sometimes not. I've already changed "relaxdtmf" to
"yes" as well as "txgain" and "rxgain" in unicall.conf file but,
unfortunately, without success. My configuration files,
/etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/unicall.conf, follow below:

/etc/zaptel.conf
===========
# MFC/R2 does not normally use CRC4
span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3