[Asterisk-Users] RE: [Asterisk-Dev] Open source time card application for Asterisk

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Sep 23 14:27:10 MST 2005

A little bird whispers to me:  Don't expect this
particular trick to be un-addressed by various
legislatures forever.  That window is closing,
and the bottom of the window looks very much like
a guillotine blade - don't have your head in the
wrong place.

In any case, as has been discussed on -users
before (which is where this thread should go, and
thus where I'm relegating it) that spoofing
caller ID, your postal mailing address, your
name, your voice, or anything else is equally
illegal and prosecutable if used for fraudulent
purposes.

JT

[snip]