[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Application - Empty Conference room problem

niles at atheos.net niles at atheos.net
Fri Sep 23 14:03:12 MST 2005

Hello,

I have MeetMe setup to pick an empty conference room, and it works
great.

conf,10,MeetMe(,aMXq)

However, I also set the flag (X) to exit the conference room with any
key, but I need a way
to get back to the room with the user having to key in the extension
numbers.
I'm familiar with this MeetMe variable:${MEETMESECS}
I've dug this up in app_meetme.c
                 pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(chan, "MEETMESECS",
meetmesecs);
Can I define another variable to match the conference room, and use
to return the user?
like, pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(chan,"MEETMEROOM", ???)

Is there a better solution?
Thanks!
Niles