[Asterisk-Users] Can't receive Faxes with Asterisk (help)

adiaz0 at gmail.com adiaz0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:15:36 MST 2005

Hi,
   I have an Asterisk CVS-HEAD-08/29/05-13:21:43 built on a Redhat 9.
I have problems to receive faxes with spandsp-0.0.2pre11 and
libtiff-3.5.7-11.
I'm trying with a fax machine Panasonic KX-FT25, 14.4Kbps modem speed.
I have tested sending a Fax document from Asterisk to the fax machine,
it is working fine, but when I try to receive with asterisk, I receive
transmission error on the fax machine side.

my extensions.conf

exten =>301,2,Background(mp)
exten =>fax,1,RxFax(/home/admin/testfax.tif)

and I have tried with as well. Press * star on the fax machine and
after hear the fax tone press the start button to send the document.

exten =>301,2,Background(mp)
exten =>*,1,RxFax(/home/admin/testfax.tif)

Can somebody help me ?