[Asterisk-Users] Cisco AS5XXX + CallerID Name

Braz braz at teliphone.ca
Fri Sep 23 06:18:18 MST 2005

Thanks for the information. But after some research, 12.3T is not available
on the AS5300 only 12.3 Mainline. ISDN name to SIP was introduced in 12.3-8T
version of IOS and the most recent version of IOS compatible with the AS5300
is 12.3 mainline. In conclusion, no callerID name in SIP for the AS5300 and
probably never since Cisco will stop supporting this gateway very soon (if
they didn't already). Too bad :-(

Max