[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + GNUGK + Asterisk-Addons ooh323

brett at websmyths.com brett at websmyths.com
Thu Sep 22 23:15:32 MST 2005

On 9/23/2005, "Brian C. Fertig" <brian at planet-telecom.com> wrote:

> I am having a slight issue.  I am trying to register 2 asterisk boxes with
> GNUGK and when I try to add the 2nd it gets denied cause of it saying its
> a duplicate.  How do I change the configs to allow more than one asterisk
> box register to the same GK?
>
> brian

Don't 'quote me' on this but...  Look in the h323.conf/s and see if you
have two different h323id strings for the servers.  I think it defaults
to 'Asterisk PBX' but the current sample makes it 'ObjSysAsterisk'. I
am
pretty sure they have to have different names or GNUGK is going to think
they are the same.

Brett