[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + GNUGK + Asterisk-Addons ooh323

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Thu Sep 22 22:59:07 MST 2005

I am having a slight issue.  I am trying to register 2 asterisk boxes with GNUGK
and when I try to add the 2nd it gets denied cause of it saying its a duplicate.  How
do I change the configs to allow more than one asterisk box register to the same GK?

brian

This email was scanned by:  Mcafee GroupShield
---------------- CONFIDENTIAL DISCLAMER ----------------
All information provided in this email is considered confidential
and proprietary of Planet Telecom, Inc. and Telecenter Inc.
Use of this information by anyone other than the recipient or
sender will be considered in breach of agreement.