[Asterisk-Users] custom ring tone

Fernando Herrera fherrera at iplan.com.ar
Thu Sep 22 13:41:52 MST 2005

If you use FXO you must answer before sending media. If you use BRI, I think
you should be able to send media after sending Progress/Alerting.

But, watch out!! As trixter said in a previous mail

>> Check your local laws on that

Local regulations may limit the amount of information you can send before
connect. Here in Argentina, you have 1 minute of "wait for answer" time.

Kind regards,

Fernando Herrera