[Asterisk-Users] custom ring tone

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Sep 22 12:46:26 MST 2005

I think Dial will work for you too, though: In your incoming from pstn
context, Answer, then Dial providing music on hold or Backgrounding an
audio file.

I assume, however, you don't want to answer the line at all.  You don't
want the remote caller to be billed for this call, and you just want
them to receive an informational message, am I correct?

Marko Rakar wrote:
> I am not interested in Dial app, I want the callers who are calling FROM
> pstn TO asterisk to hear different kind of ring tone (wav, mp3, gsm or
> whatever)
>
> For users within asterisk domain who actually use Dial command it does
> not matter and I know that I can have full control over them
>

> ----
> Two atoms bump into each other. One says
> "I think I lost an electron!" The other
> asks, "Are you sure?", to which the
> first replies, "I'm positive."
>
> mailto:marko at printel.hr