[Asterisk-Users] Web based application for call History

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Thu Sep 22 00:32:18 MST 2005

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 09:44:01PM -0700, Pradeepa Ramamurthy wrote:
> I have installed Asterisk and i have configured with two
> SJPhones; i am able to make calls between these two phones.I am planning to develop a application basically web based
> application
> from which the administrator able to trace the call logs or call
> summary, i mean from which user agent to user agent call is going ,
> and
> what is the staus, if second user tranfers the call to the third
> agent
> then that trace also he should able to visible. Totally Call History
> should be visible to the administrator.
> I am just thinking to develop this using Java and Jsp
> How to implement this?...Need help for the same
> Thanks,
> Pradeepa.

The most primitive form of such application would be to create a symlink
from your wwwroot to the current Master.csv , and make sure that the
httpd indeed serves the file as a file of mime type
text/comma-separated-values . Chances are this will open a spreadsheet
with the data.

Now use spreadheet-level logic to analyze it and extract whatever data
you want.