[Asterisk-Users] Submitting ISDN-MSN from a SIP-Phone

asterisk-users at freinet.de asterisk-users at freinet.de
Wed Sep 21 23:48:46 MST 2005

Hello,

i wonder why i didn't find a solution for this problem yet, because it
seems very common:

I have an asterisk server with an AVM (Fritz) ISDN-Card (BRI), and some SIP-Softphones which i can call from outside by calling the phonenumber of the
Asterisk-Server and then dialing the number of the SIP-Phone.
If I make a call from a SIP-Phone into PSTN, only the MSN of the asterisk-server
is submitted, without the extension of the SIP-Phone.
I tried to give Asterisk several MSNs in "capi.conf" and to dial in
"extension.conf" like the following:
exten => _0.,1,Dial(CAPI/@<ASTERISK-MSN><SIP-EXTENSION>:${EXTEN})
This was just for testing, so i used a fix <SIP-EXTENSION>, but just
the <ASTERISK-MSN> was submitted.

Is there a way to submit the whole number ? Is it generally possible to do
this with a BRI-Card ?

Kind regards,
Holger