[Asterisk-Users] Problem with meetme monitor (recording)

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:29:04 MST 2005

Might be this bug:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4528

try adding 't' or 'T' to the Dial of the Zap if it's outbound.

If that's not the problem, use the manager API to send a call from the
meetme room to an extension that does Monitor for a specified period of
time. That is how we do it in the astGUIclient suite and it works great.

; extensions.conf entry:
; this is used for recording conference calls, the client app sends the
filename
; value as a callerID, recordings go to /var/spool/asterisk/monitor
exten => 8309,1,Answer
exten => 8309,2,Monitor(wav,${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 8309,3,Wait,3600
exten => 8309,4,Hangup

Manager Command:
Action: Originate