[Asterisk-Users] is possible connect?

Pablo Allietti pablo at lacnic.net
Wed Sep 21 09:21:22 MST 2005

hi all i have this structure.

Box.(te110p)------------Pbx(e1)--------4 analogic lines to outside

is poosible connect asterisk to get outside lines? because i can call
any extension in my pbx with xten but i cant get outside lines. the
asterisk tellme all circuits are busy when i send the number 9 to get
the line. i remove all in my extensions.conf and have this

[root at asterisk1 asterisk]# cat extensions.conf
[GLobals]
        ;               RECEPTIONIST=Zap/1
                        JOHN=SIP/203
                        MARY=SIP/202
                        LOCALTRUNK=Zap/1

                        [incoming]
                        exten => s,1,Answer()
                        exten => s,2,Background(current-movies)
                        exten => s,3,Hangup()
                        exten => 1,1,Playback(movie1)
                        exten => 1,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)
                        exten => 2,1,Playback(movie2)
                        exten => 2,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)
                        exten => 0,1,Dial(${RECEPTIONIST})

                        [internal]
        ;               ignorepat => 9
                        exten => _1XX,1,Dial(${LOCALTRUNK}/${EXTEN})
                        exten => _1XX,2,Voicemail(u${EXTEN})
                        exten => _XXXX,1,Dial(${LOCALTRUNK}/${EXTEN})
                        exten => _XXXX,2,Playback(invalid)
                        exten => _XXXX,3,Hangup

my extensions in my pbx start with the number 1 and i need for example
to call 9,856 is a service number in my country.