[Asterisk-Users] How to retrieve voicemail from an IP phone?

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Sep 21 03:58:48 MST 2005

Hi Rich,
    Does the user need to dial his extension just to retrieve the
voicemails or he will dial other number to access those voicemails?
In the config does it mean that when a user dial 3998 he will be able to
retrieve those voicemails? So it means that every users must have a
mailbox number for which they will retrive their voicemails? I'm really
a newbie. =)

Thanks fo the help,
--ryan